Description of the project:
Existing Cisco UCS infrastructure expansion via adding new Blade servers, ESXi hosts and Cisco UCS FW update:
- Initial setup and installation of 3 x M4 Blade servers;
- WWPN zoning, LUN SAN Boot and Service policies editing to install new FW version;
- ESXi 5.5 Blade servers installation and configurations;
- Adding new ESXi Hosts to the existing VMware vCenter infrastructure;
- ESXi Hosts configuration to manage them in HA cluster.
- Infrastructure has been successfully expanded;
- ESXi hosts successfully configured;
- Firmware on M4 Board Controllers updated and new service profiles applied.
- Region: USA
- Client: Сommunity Memorial Health System
- Industry: Healthcare
- Lifetime: ?
IT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
COMPLETED IT PROJECTS