Generally speaking, we do IT. And we enjoy doing it, as long as our clients are happy and satisfied with the results of our creation
Our experienced Software engineers, obtaining multiple Microsoft certificates, confirmed by years of service and dozens of implemented projects will help you with:
- Microsoft Domain infrastructure administration
- Creating new Domains/Trees/Forests, managing inter-domain trusts
- New Windows Server role installation and administration, tailoring servers for specific needs
- Managing Hybrid environment AD + Azure AD, Exchange + Exchange online, supporting migration to/from cloud
- Microsoft Exchange/Lync/SharePoint/Dynamics CRM installation and administration
- DB consistency checkups, data restoration
- Linking existing S/W to the DB, ensuring stable connection
- DB security management, applying rules and policies
- Managing and monitoring of any-size environments via SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM
- Security management and policy enforcemen
- High availability, redundant DB instances creation via clustering, mirroring and load-balancing
Tuning DB for better performance and throughput
- Mass OS/Software distribution, customization and installation
17YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
50+IN-HOUSE IT ENGINEERS
450+COMPLETED IT PROJECTS
SERVER & STORAGE
Our experienced Server and Storage engineers, obtaining multiple HP, Dell, IBM. Cisco. EMC certificates, confirmed by years of service.
Our experienced Network engineers, obtaining multiple Cisco. HP. Jumiper. Palo Alto certificates, confirmed by the years of service.
Our experienced Virtualization engineers, obtaining multiple VMware, Microsoft, Citrix certificates, confirmed by years of service.
Our experienced Software engineers, obtaining multiple Microsoft certificates, confirmed by years of service.
Most of the modern companies have already enjoyed the benefits of different cloud solutions and vendors, receiving flexibility.
IT SECURITY SERVICES
We offer a comprehensive set of security services to fortress your IT infrastructure based on years of experience.
The first plan. Pay-as-you-go support features the per-activity support, thus being the least costing and the most suitable for SMBs.
REMOTE IT SUPPORT
Remote IT support Is a happy medium in terms of service and price — it allows you to outsource the whole areas of your IT duties.
Service Desk is a pinnacle of support plans, providing you with tools to manage and resolve problems within any Infrastructure size.